GAIM USA 2013 will be held January 21-24, 2013, in Boca Raton, FL. The New Year Kick-Off Event brings investors and hedge fund managers together to focus on returns and build assets under management.
- Lee Partridge, CIO, Salient Partners/CIO, San Diego County Employees Retirement Association
- Marc Katz, Deputy Director, Investment Administration for the Teachers’ Retirement System of the City of New York
- Bill Michaelcheck, Founder, Mariner Investment Group
- Tim Garry, CFA, Portfolio Manager and Chief Risk Officer, Passport Capital
- Guy Wyser-Pratte, President, Wyser-Pratte & Co.
- Daniel Zwirn, Zwirn Family Interests, LLC, in a one-on-one interview with William Cohan, contributing editor for Bloomberg TV and author of leading business books including Money and Power: How Goldman Sachs Came to Rule the World
- Marcus Luttrell, retired US Navy SEAL, received Navy Cross for his actions facing Taliban fighters during Operation Red Wing; author of The New York Times best-seller Lone Survivor
- Scott Patterson, The Wall Street Journal, author of Dark Pools: High-Speed Traders, A.I. Bandits, and the Threat to the Global Financial System
Additional speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
GAIM USA 2013 has been created to answer investors’ questions about where returns will come from in the New Year and deliver an organic networking environment for managers to build relationships with the world’s leading and largest investors.
“GAIM USA 2013 features a speaker roster of leading investors and managers who will provide real insight into the most critical issues in the hedge fund industry,” said Daniel Strachman, Director of Research and Strategy at GAIM, and Managing Director of The Institute for International Research. “Our participants past and present tell us they start their year with us. We have enhanced networking opportunities by creating dedicated space and time throughout the program for participants to interact and get business done.”
For more than a decade, GAIM USA conferences have attracted thousands of asset allocators, investors, asset managers and the professional and technology solution providers who service them. Speakers and attendees actively participate in discussions regarding today’s most important topics, including: performance, regulation, fee models, JOBS Act, high frequency trading, new strategies, activist investing, technology, accessing new capital pools, economic trends, the next generation of managers, and management skills.
The event will be held at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. Registration and details at www.gaimusa.com.